Wine & Beer
By the glass
- Cava, SpainDe Pro
Fine and elegant. Initially soft on the palate with clear pear and lemon flavors and fresh acidity. Drink with appetizers, seafood and spicy dishes.
- Brut, BrazilSeival by Miolo
Chardonnay and Pinot Noir are blended together for this sparkling wine from the Seival Estate in the Campanha Region in the State of Rio Grande Do Sul in Brazil. Drink on its own or with fish.
- Sauvignon Blanc, AustraliaFour Sisters
Vibrant passionfruit, gooseberry and lemon citrus flavors shine on the nose and palate with a fresh, crisp finish. A fantastic match with fish.
- Pinot Grigio, ItalyPerfectus
The first whiff is of soft melon and citrus, typical of Pinot Grigio but cooler in tone. Well-structured mouthfeel with actual grape tannins present, it shows off the winemaker’s care and attention to detail.
- Riesling, GermanyDomaine Weinberg
Bright and fruity, with appealing sweetness balanced by acidity. Drink this by itself or with salty, spicy appetizers.
- Chardonnay, FranceCroix D’Or
This chardonnay is a pure drinking pleasure – bouquet smells of flowers and almonds. Drink with grilled fish.
- Rose, AustriaLustig Zweigelt
An appetizing touch of red currant and cranberry plays on the nose of this vividly colored rose. Fruit-forward with berry-laden refreshing finish.
- Vinho Verde Rose, PortugalTiroliro
Beautiful, intense and lively pink color. With a very fruity profile this wine offers pleasant notes of red fruits and blackberries. Very light and refreshing this wine is ideal to drink with appetizers.
- Shiraz, AustraliaThree Sisters and a Brother
Taste is round and full on the palate with flavors of plum and other dark fruits sitting comfortably alongside classic Shiraz flavors of chocolate and mocha.
- Pinot Noir, FranceCroix D’Or
Attractive deep purple pinot noir with black fruit, plum, and spicy black pepper notes on the nose and palate. Pairs well with meat.
- Cabernet Sauvignon, AustraliaZonte’s Footsteps
A rich and likeable full-bodied wine. Black cherry, vanilla and green bell pepper notes are held up by a dusty, earthy spine and drying, tight tannins.
- Bordeaux, FranceChateau La Commanderie de Gombeau
A wine for Bordeaux lovers, this is a blend of merlot, cabernet sauvignon, petit verdot and cabernet franc. It is textbook Bordeaux – aromas of blackberry with a minerally core and soft, ripe tannins make for a satisfying wine. Pairs well with grilled meat.
- Samuel AdamsBoston Lager
- Yuengling Lager
- DC BrauThe Brau Pils, The Public Ale, The Corruption IPA
- Dogfish Head60 Minute IPA, 90 Minute IPA, Indian Brown, Flesh & Blood IPA
- Sierra NevadaPale Ale
- Gluten Free BeersAngry Orchard Cider
- ImportsHeineken, Corona, Stella Artois, Guinness, Tusker, St. Georges Pale Lager, Habesha Golden Beer
MON – THURS: 9:30 AM – 10:00 PM
FRI: 9:30 AM – 12:00 AM
SAT: 10:00 AM – 12:00 AM
SUN: 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM
CONTACT US: email@example.com
301-589-8222 | 301-589-9222
Mansa Kunda Restaurant
8000 Flower Avenue
Takoma Park, MD 02912
SPECIAL EVENTS / CATERING:
Host your next corporate event, birthday, graduation party or other gathering with us.